Outfit Of The Day: Snow Spring Style
Hey, I have just started my personal section of my blog, and this section is all about my personal style, how I put items together, and some inspirational images!
As you can see, today was a very cold day in the UK and I decided to create classic black-and-white style with my sophisticated outfit! It really reminded me of a winter wonderland today!
In these two shots of myself on my first photoshoot in freezing conditions, I wore:
– a Comfortable black and white cotton blazer from ZARA MAN. (£70)
– a long-lasting, wind-blowing H&M Scarf (£12)
– Skinny fit Black jeans from TOPMAN(£38)
– T-shirt from ‘Taxonomy’ by TOPMAN (£28)
– Sunglasses from JOY (£5)
– Hybrid brogue/hightops from ZARA MAN (£100)
Hairstyle was inspired by Justin Timberlake. Look at his new video ‘Mirrors and Suit&Tie’
Also check out my Suit&Tied Instagram page! @suitandtied – feedback is always welcome!